Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Picture of The Week! 8-8-2012

I barely had a time to post this ! the school days sure are busy~
Maybe for today I won't tell any news to you..
and for the picture I choose the original work picture. original work sure nice isn't it?
A kitsune with a beautiful scene background.. and for the fun fact, didn't you realize something when I always posted about picture of the week? don't know? well, the truth is most of the picture that have been posted by Konjiki no Benzali are pettanko(flat chested) and loli.. yeah they were my ideal heroine~
anyway just for a little information about this picture : this image size is 1500 X 1066 pixels resolution, so it's large enough for you who want to use this picture as a background or wallpaper..
Have a nice day :)

0 comment:

Post a Comment