Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Picture of The Week! 24-10-2012

I'm back! (just for a while)
I'm back just for informing you about something..
As you can see, this blog is almost abandoned.. no post almost about one month!
that's horrible, and I came to the conclusion, I don't have much time to maintain this blog while I'm still on school days, so I will be active again when it comes to a holiday (long holiday of course)
when I'm still inactive, it doesn't mean that this blog is dead for months, I can still uploading some things (album songs, Rainmeter, etc) but I still can't writing a post like this often~ so look forward to the end of the semester (December) and those album songs that I will upload it later~
Enjoy your day with kotori pic by Mishima Kurone :3
-Konjiki no Benzali (C.E.T admin)

1 comment: