Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Picture of the Week! 29-8-2012

I just barely made it! I can post for today! what happen to me? nah! just homework, playing, so much things happen~ so much disturbance, annoying, addicted things that made me forget about the blog~
I'm not college student, I'm still in highschool, that's why things just got worse, homework, project, tests, courses, etc.. well, forget about all of this, cause I'll bring a news to you.
and here a beautiful satori picture just for you! hope it'll make your day :3
then for the news is : Console War-Based RPG "Hyperdimension Neptunia" Gets An Anime Adaptation!


What an unexpected news isn't it?! from X360, PS3, Wii games into an anime!
Can't wait for it! XD
for more information, http://www.goboiano.com/read-more-news.php?id=544
Have a good day!

0 comment:

Post a Comment