Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Picture of The Week! 5-5-2012

Again, I was late to post picture of the week this week =_=
well, that doesn't matter anymore.
Picture of the week this week is Kanade and Otonashi from Angel Beats!
Aaah~ by looking this picture, I become remember when I cried watching Angel Beats from a looong time ago T_T
And also I bring a news for this week,
For all of you who loves to play VN :D
The news is Dracu-Riot Translation Project was started a week ago, and being translated by Staircase Subs!
Can't wait for it :DD and you can see the translation page here.
Have a good time ^^

-Conference Ellipse Table

2 comments:

  1. you know to play Hoshizora no Memoria it's need hardwork to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, If I had a change to help them, I will help them to translate all the scripts, since I want to become a programmer. :D
    So, as a fellow programmer, I believe that they can finish up the project

    ReplyDelete